Since 2017, PORAL has been working on Metal Binder Jetting
From drawing to final part, without tooling!
• Strong value added parts with complex geometry.
• Large series (10 – 100.000 parts).
• High Surface quality.
• Wide range of eligible material (sinterable).
• Cost effective process
Access to numerous markets/applications:
• High value design
• No manufacturing bracket
• Productivity: High speed of
manufacturing, parts stacking
• Raw surface quality
Matures: Stainless Steel 316L and 17-4PH
Ongoing development: TA6V, Inconel, Copper, 42CD4, H13
MBJ machine specifications:
- Résolution: 0.035 mm
- Accuracy: ± 0.06 mm
- Surface quality: Sa < 6μm, Sz < 50μm
- Limited size: 0 to X00g, 100mm in the main direction
- Shrinkage control
Additive Manufacturing process in 2 steps, from metal powder
shapping + sintering
shrinkage control is very important
Poral’s partnerships for metal additive manufacturing:
- R&D material
- Process development
- Skill improvement
- New application study